What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Security team?
The Calendly Security journey is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, high-impact company that is solving real-world problems for people. Calendly has a strong security and engineering culture that attracts self-starters and those looking to take full advantage of diving into unfamiliar or uncharted territory.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- As the Head of Product Security you will be responsible for leading all aspects of application and cloud infrastructure security for Calendly
- Scaling and building the program maturity and impact
- Recruiting and hiring the best Product Security engineers
- Collaborating with our amazing Product teams to influence design and features with a security-first and enterprise-ready mindset
- Supplement and support application security at Calendly by rolling up your sleeves as needed
- Mentor the team and leverage the broader security community to bring greater awareness to Calendly as a security leader
- Partner closely with Engineering to find the right balance between agility and security in a fast-growing start-up environment
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Deep passion for Product Security with a strong focus on Application Security
- 10+ years of experience leveling up through a security organization and developing into a mature leader
- Excited to build from the ground up a Product Security program and team that can tackle the challenges of a remote-first, cloud-first environment
- Desire to remain deeply technical and hands-on while developing leadership skills that can take you to the next level on your security leadership journey
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii or Alaska, you will not be eligible for employment.
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection