Who we are
We're building the world's first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK, offering money transfers and exchanges. Today, customers around the world use Revolut's innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
About the Function
At the heart of Revolut, the executive team is in charge of running the company. Under the guidance of the CEO, our experienced executives are strategically placed in different parts of the business to make sure their impact is maximised. With expertise from different domains, the executive function groups together the most experienced and talented people in their areas with the mission to make Revolut the financial super app of the future.
What you’ll be doing
Forming the executive leadership team of Revolut.
• Setting the bar high and leading your team to deliver on Revolut's key strategic initiatives
• Participating heavily in Revolut's executive team: helping set business strategy and driving key strategic topics and opportunities from your team’s work
• Hiring excellent people and building high-performing teams
• Being a strong culture role model, leading by example in alignment with Revolut's values
Nice to have
Skills that will help you in this role
• People Management
• Problem Solving
• Product Management
• Competitive salary
• Performance bonus
• Equity grants (if applicable for the role)
• All the latest tech you need
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Private health insurance (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year (depending on the country of residence)