People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
In the Revolut RocketShip, there’s not many teams more important than Product. To put it simply: there’s no lift off without these guys. Frankly, there’s no rocket. Every one of our award winning features started here and all our future ones will too. ?
The team’s scope is wide, leading on the integration of engineering, data science, operations and design. But when it comes to our vision of reinventing financial services, they’re laser focused. ?
• Head's of Product at Revolut make the magic happen. If you join the Dream Team, you’ll have sole responsibility over the roadmap of your product. Total ownership. The people, the profit, the loss, all in your hands. It’s fast paced. Very much so. But if you can manage all that - and bring with it a cauldron full of entrepreneurial passion - then you’re probably the wizard we’re looking for. ?
What you’ll be doing
Work with a business unit within Revolut as the Head of Product. We have multiple business units hiring for a Head of Product at the moment.
• Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Revolut’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and company strategy
• Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
• Work closely with Design and UX Research to define customer journey and create amazing user experience; liaise with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product
What you'll need
• 5+ working with a high-growth tech company or working in [banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, cryptocurrency, insurance, and so on]
• 5+ years of proven success leading consumer-facing mobile products
• 5+ years of experience in managing people (Head of Product at Revolut directly manage engineering, operations, and design)
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• An eye for great UX/UI and good understanding of design best practices
• High analytical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritization
• Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
• Have a bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
• Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
• Provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
• BS/BA degree from a leading university/college a plus
Nice to have
• MBA from a top-tier business school is a plus, especially if background has a STEM degree.