TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
About the role
As Head of Product Operations, you are the right-hand person of the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and you lead and manage transversal Product projects. You and your team will manage the execution of Product priorities, and continuously improve the Product Discovery and Delivery processes at TheFork. By doing this, you will create the environment that allows the product team to operate with excellence.
This role is central in the company, and requires a professional at ease working at crossroads of Company strategy and Product execution. It is based in Paris.
Trusted advisor to the CPO
- Facilitate the life of the CPO in his interaction with the Executive team (meeting coordination and follow up, reporting, communication)
- Help the CPO on strategic initiatives (forecasting, early-shaping and coordination of projects) and on day-to-day operation of the product leadership team
- Be a sounding board to the CPO, act as a strategic thought partner and a person of trust, including being comfortable telling the CPO when you disagree, you are not a yes person
Product operations management
- Be knowledgeable of the overall roadmap, and have a critical view on it
- Manage a team in charge of transversal topics inside the Product organisation: Product Marketing, Product Communications, Product Management processes standardization and improvement, etc.
- Make product culture and achievements visible to the whole company
- Foster a culture of experimentation, by eliminating all frictions for product managers to experiment and learn from customers at scale (ex: animate and grow our reference customer programs across segments and geographies, ensuring the right product analytics tools are available and used, create processes that ensure experiments are reliable and actionable...)
- Facilitate the shaping of product bets / product discovery
Who you are
- 8-10 years of experience in a product management/product marketing leadership role or a strategic consulting role with exposure to digital businesses, ideally a mix of both.
- Equally comfortable with numbers & complex information and with people skills
- A structured project manager with strong drive & ownership
- Super good communicator, with the energy to drive projects across departments
- Experience transforming towards the Empowered Product Team model, is a big plus
- Experience or appetite to experiment with collective intelligence decision making processes is also a plus