Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to empower creators with on-demand production. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 2 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
The Head of Product Management for Supply at Printify will be the driving force behind our product strategy and vision and will deliver high-value solutions for merchants, print providers, and end users. In your role, you will drive changes to how Supply challenges are understood, build out new products and capabilities to deliver the right business and tech solution, and ensure that Printify has a scalable platform to fuel its future growth ambitions.
- Spearhead and strategize: set a clear vision, smart roadmap, and ambitious targets, and enable the team to drive towards those.
- Identify new product opportunities with a customer-centric mindset, select the right solutions to focus on by making business-savvy decisions and then move fast to successfully execute your ideas.
- Applying repeatable best practice product methodologies in cross-functional teams incorporating working backward from the customer, problem discovery, defining & designing solutions, and delivering agreed outcomes. Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management.
- Define, implement, and monitor data quality controls for org-wide data needs
- Define, implement, and improve capabilities offered to fulfill business/customer needs
We would love to connect with you if:
- Product methods & tools: you have a strong track record of envisioning, developing, and building successful platform and capability products, ideally in an online service marketplace or e-commerce environment. You are able to contribute to and explain a product strategy for your area.
- Customer mindset: you have the ability to understand customer needs and turn them into remarkable products. You are experienced in conducting insights with user research and product discovery to provide the voice of the customer, creating the right stories that give our users what they need (and not just what they want).
- Platform Services & Multi-Partner Solutions you have built/managed successful platforms and established multi-partner solutions in various business domains.
- Have experience in high-growth environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
What we offer:
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Flexible working hours. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere - our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga or Tallinn office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also to their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: "Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”