Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex has two key customer groups: our first-party business account customers, who use Airwallex’s Financial Operating System to manage their global financial and business needs daily, and our third-party platform customers, who use Airwallex for Platform to build sophisticated financial solutions for their customers. As Head of Product Management - FinOS, you will have global ownership of our FinOS proposition, enabling our business account customers to operate as global digital natives.
Our FinOS proposition incorporates a broad suite of products including multi-currency card issuing, expense and bill management, global account management, payouts in hundreds of countries and currencies, foreign exchange conversions, and more. Our customers are globally distributed and access our services through mobile, web, and API channels.
Airwallex is committed to building delightful, secure, and broad user experiences. As Head of Product, you will oversee our FinOS proposition end-to-end:
* You will manage the roadmap for our FinOS proposition and work closely with strategic, commercial, design, and engineering teams.
* You should be extremely hands on, creating delightful user experiences and ensuring our roadmap is delivered to an exceptional level of craftsmanship.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with corporate development to define the future of our FinOS proposition, including identifying the path to incorporate new services and solutions for our customers.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Product who is excited to guide a team of high performing product managers while also remaining close to the details. As a rapidly growing startup, there is a lot to figure out and we need people who thrive in ambiguity and an environment of cohesive but rapid change.
Who You Are:
* You are a seasoned product leader with a proven track record taking products from ideation to execution in an ambiguous environment.
* You are detail oriented, understanding the importance of well defined, intuitive and thorough user experiences through multiple user channels.
* You are creative and adaptable, defining out of the box and novel solutions to broad user needs, sometimes with limited data.
* You are technically minded with the ability to work with the software development team to design product solutions that will drive best-in-class digital experiences.
* You are proactive, taking the initiative to partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and deliver product solutions that increase quality, user growth, and revenue.
* You are collaborative, working closely with executive management, platform product teams, engineering, design, marketing, strategy, risk, operations, and legal teams.
* You are knowledgeable – creating user stories for new features or updates to existing features and owning knowledge of the product front-to-back to assist product managers in making clear decisions when required.
* You are a storyteller – you excite peers and get everyone onboard with the product vision.
Skills And Experience You Will Bring:
* 15+ years experience in Product Management or adjacent roles (could include engineering, design, strategy, system architecture, etc)
* 8+ years working closely in user experience design including working directly with customers, designers, and engineering teams
* 6+ years experience in leadership roles
* Bachelor's degree with exceptional academic achievement, preferably in a STEM degree
* Experience leading teams of Product Managers
* Experience with product exploration and go to market proposition, product design, product planning and development
* Experience with taking a product from 0 to global scale
* Experience with financial products preferred
* Experience in a hyper growth startup environment preferred
* Experience in B2B user experience design preferred
Life At Airwallex
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries, bonuses & we share our business success through every employee receiving equity in the company
💻 Hybrid/flexible working arrangements and head office space in the heart of San Francisco
🥗On-site meals and snacks - think of fully stocked fridges
🧘Access to our mental wellness platform to provide personalized, private support, coaching and EAP sessions
🎂 Enjoy a paid day off on your Birthday to celebrate YOU
👪Parental leave and baby bonding leave
🏳️🌈Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
🔅Internal Airwallex community groups and local social clubs
💸Employee Referral Program rewards for referring top talent
And much much more!
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.