Dotfile is building the trust infrastructure for the internet economy. We help fintech and regulated businesses verify their customers and protect themselves against financial, reputational or legal risk.
We are at an exciting time where more complex, high-risk transactions shift online: lending, crypto, gig-economy, etc. Unfortunately, the complexity and fragmentation of the identity landscape makes it difficult to safely onboard users at scale.
This is why we created the all-in-one orchestration platform for KYC and KYB. We are natively integrated with leading financial databases, business registries, AML providers and fraud prevention APIs, that our clients can mix-and-match to screen their individual or business customers in more than 200 jurisdictions.
Thanks to us, companies can increase conversion rates, approve customers faster and launch new markets or products with limited developments while reducing risk and strengthening compliance.
We have global ambitions from Day 1 and set-out to develop the modern onboarding cockpit that will power the next generation of innovative business models. We were born out of the startup studio eFounders in 2021 and since raised a Seed round with Serena Capital, Kima Ventures, and operators from companies like Spendesk, Swan or Aircall.
As Head of Product you will own the entire product function, roadmap & strategy. You will lead, structure and grow the Product & Design team, reporting directly to the CEO. This in an exciting opportunity to step into a Product leadership role and get a front-row seat in the making of an ambitious SaaS company in the fast growing identity market.
You will act as the bridge between teams, understand our customers inside and out, and identify business opportunities to craft innovative product solutions in support of our clients and our company goals.
Key missions include:
- Own the entire customer discovery, product roadmap, prioritisation process and key output KPIs. You will be accountable for the product decision-making process and ensure that we are data-driven and customer centric.
- Translate company objectives into clear product goals and metrics and be responsible for communicating those choices and create alignment across the team.
- Own delivery, and contribute directly, in an “hands-on” way. You will draft specs, mock-ups and write documentation.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure timely delivery of the product features. Alongside the CTO, participate in the recruitment of technical staff.
- Participate and/or lead on client-facing calls to advocate for our solution, gain insights or solve implementation challenges.
- Identify, benchmark and negotiate contracts with the best technology partners and vendors
- You have at least 6 years of experience in a related-role, preferably at a venture-backed B2B SaaS or Fintech company.
- You have a background in Product, Operations, Data, Management Consulting, Finance or other demanding and cross-functional role. An engineering degree is a plus.
- You have outstanding business acumen coupled with strong data analysis skills. You have a track-record for delivering business results by leading Product initiatives from start to finish.
- You are highly technical. You have experience designing APIs or products involving large amounts of data.
- You are a leader. You can attract, recruit, lead and inspire an A-Class product team, currently made of 2 Product Manager and one incoming Product Designer.
- You are a first-class relationship manager who has a proven track record of building and maintaining strong partnerships with clients and vendors.
- You are a stellar communicator with clear and persuasive verbal and written communications. This includes native level fluency in English (regardless of first language).
- You are highly-skilled at project management and know how to prioritize urgency. You can develop detailed action plans to ensure deadlines are met.
- You thrive working with a small team in a flexible and fast-paced environment, you are a self-starter who can manage workload and assignments independently.
- 30 min intro call with Vasco, the CEO. You will get the opportunity to tell your story, learn about Dotfile vision and ways of working and ask any question you want
- 45 min interview with a member of the Product Team or the CEO to understand your approach to design and evaluate your analytical skills, methodology & communication
- 1h case assignment debrief
- 45 min interview with the CTO to discuss how you collaborate with engineering teams
- Reference checks with past managers or colleagues
What we offer
- A fast-learning environment with diverse career development options
- Comprehensive medical insurance with Alan
- Work from our Paris office or remotely
- A chance to be an owner in the company with a generous employee stock options plan