We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
Currency.com is seeking a dynamic Head of Product to lead our overall product vision and suite of products. Currency.com is our crypto focused offering, operating globally. They will have a track record of launching new products from the ground up successfully and the ability to work on both an operational and strategic level.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this Head of Product can get hands on, think outside of silos, make those around them better, and consistently drive improved customer satisfaction and KPIs. We want someone who can help make our mobile applications better than the sum of their parts, put themselves in the shoes of our customers and drive forward the most intuitive user experience possible.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for Currency.com’s mobile and web applications, both historic and new
- Manage a team of Product Managers and Technical Analysts, helping them execute better, faster and growing them as individual contributors
- Work closely with our Product Analytics, Product Design and Product Research functions to focus our development efforts on the most impactful areas
- Consistently iterate your approach to working to ensure we’re always getting faster and striving to be better.
- As a senior member of our Product Organisation, work across teams to improve our best practices, ways of working and be a role model for a hands-on, results oriented culture
- Drive the development of new business initiatives and help us build an audience in new markets where we do not have presence today
- Minimum 6 years experience in Product Management with a background in delivering world class user experiences on mobile apps and websites
- Experience leading teams and record that balances individual contribution with making those around you better
- Next level organisational skills and ability to model those across a diverse team
- You must have the ability and desire to communicate in written and spoken English (English B2+)
- Experience managing high performing teams across a variety of physical locations, experience levels, and cultural backgrounds
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people!