Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, and Portugal. Conditions permitting, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a shared workspace in Krakow.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Head of Product for Consumer Growth to join our Product Management team. Our well-loved consumer-focused product and business are at the heart of Grammarly and form the strong foundation that this role will build upon. As the strategic and organizational leader for Consumer Growth, this role will drive the product-led growth strategy across our consumer product and business.
As Head of Product for Consumer Growth, you will be responsible for:
- Setting an overarching growth strategy for Grammarly’s consumer product and business. Your role will span the entire product-led growth lifecycle, from acquisition, to onboarding, retention, and monetization, offering you the potential to impact Grammarly on a large scale.
- Leading and mentoring a team of product managers. You will manage and mentor the existing Consumer Growth product team, which includes managers and individual contributors. You will help mentor your team members, setting them up for success while growing and evolving the team over time.
- Enabling effective execution. You will work with cross-functional partners and the team to create effective collaboration models, processes, and operations to improve execution velocity and deliver high-quality learnings, working with a distributed and growing engineering team across North America and Europe.
- Building and leveraging cross-functional partnerships. As the team lead, you will not only closely work cross-functionally with engineering, design, data science, and other product areas, but will also work with marketing leadership across the Acquisition, Life Cycle Marketing, and Product Marketing teams. You’ll be responsible for forming close cross-functional relationships and enabling powerful collaboration across the Consumer Growth team to achieve amazing results together.
In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of Grammarly’s core consumer product and business.
- Define and put into action end-to-end strategies for Grammarly’s next phase of product and business growth.
- Lead a thriving, growing team of product managers that regularly delivers key insights to our users and business.
- Partner closely with our growing Grammarly Business team to understand and identify touchpoints between our consumer and business products.
- . . . and more! The scope of opportunity in this role is tremendous.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2–4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has experience leading consumer growth product strategies and teams.
- Has strong leadership abilities and is able to set direction and operations in a complex space while also building strong relationships.
- Has strong product acumen and a love of creating user-centric product strategies.
- Has strong analytical skills and an ability to deeply understand business dynamics.
- Has experience managing and mentoring a team and fostering professional development.
- Is highly collaborative and enjoys working in partnership with many areas to identify goals and work together to achieve them.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching, and more.
- For Colorado-based employment: The salary range for this position is $192,000-$326,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania (Kennett Township, New London Township, Pittsburgh City, Shaler Township), South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia
Grammarly currently supports the long-term work of team members in the following Canadian provinces: British Columbia, Ontario
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. For Europe, this policy requires team members to be vaccinated or produce a daily negative COVID-19 test administered on-site to work from the hub or attend in-person meetings.