Bounce is the global leading platform for luggage storage aiming to change the way we travel — unencumbered by our possessions. With 8,000 locations worldwide, our goal is to build the largest tech-enabled two way market platform for retail chains and travelers to come together. We aim to build a seamless and easy to use app - the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
To do so, we are looking for committed builders who love to travel and align with our core values; innovative, results driven, scrappy, visionary and loves building a company. Bounce has global offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. We’re backed by some of the top investors (Andreessen Horowitz
and General Catalyst) in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Head of Product to join our dynamic team at Bounce in Lisbon. As a key member of the leadership team, the Head of Product will be responsible for defining and executing the company's product vision and strategy. You will lead the product development process from concept to launch, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, market-leading products that meet the needs of our customers.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute the company's product vision and strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and execution.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market, competitive landscape, and customer/partner needs to inform product strategy and decisions.
- Manage a team of product managers, providing guidance and mentorship to help them reach their full potential.
- Lead the product development process, from concept to launch, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, market-leading products that meet the needs of our customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities, validate product concepts, and prioritize features and enhancements.
✅ Your profile
- Experience on B2C marketplaces.
- Experience leading a Product team
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, engineers, and marketing teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products, from concept to launch, in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with agile development methodologies.
- Ability to inspire and manage a team, while contributing with hands-on work.
About Working at Bounce
Bounce’s hybrid workplace is located Lisbon, Portugal. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender, or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.