We are looking for an inspiring can-do Head of Product with a proven delivery track record to join our Partner Hive in Berlin or Amsterdam. As a Head of Product, you will lead a dynamic team of product managers, designers, and engineers who share a passion for using technology to provide the best experience possible to our Partners and by extension our Members.
As a Head of Product, you’ll be in charge of fostering our Partner experience leveraging and integrating our different platforms into a marketplace that allows all our Partners to build their success with Urban Sports Club and OneFit. The Partner Hive comprises two stream-aligned product development teams to deliver our Partner experience. You will also work closely with the Integrations teams who deliver on real time interfaces to Partner platforms.
You will be instrumental in taking the company and product strategy and together with your teams, stakeholders and the VP of Product break it down into/deliver inspiring, new and successful features. Thereby expanding the Partner platform, monetization and new Partner opportunities.
Join our team, help design and build the next amazing Partner Experience and help us inspire people to lead active and healthy lives!
- Lead the hive that delivers all of our Partner features and with that the classes and workouts our Members consume.
- Work alongside the Hive Product Managers and the VP of Product to hone and execute the company and product strategy and evolve Urban Sports Club's and OneFit's multi-brand Partner product into a best in class unified platform
- Expand the Partner platform beyond its current scope to enable differentiation in partners, monetization, product offerings, automation and ai.
- Take ownership of KPIs, discover the best way of achieving your goals, and drive your team to execute successfully against OKRs, short-term gains, and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Drive a culture of collaboration but be a decision-maker. Possess complex decision-making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals and priorities, and manage team and stakeholder expectations.
- Leverage your technical expertise to identify roadblocks and product gaps and mitigate delivery risks due to a lack of resources or scope creep. Be proactive in communicating updates on timelines and deliverables, helping to mitigate potential issues before they arise.
- Culture builder in your team(s). You, with your engineering and design leadership of the hive, are responsible for building and fostering a culture of safety, innovation, and excellence.
- Help us understand where there are inefficiencies in how we do things and create solutions to enable our product, engineering, and design teams to make the most significant impact.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a Lead Product Manager/Head of Product on a consumer or marketplace product.
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, preferably in a two-sided platform, working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously while maintaining good, effective, and friendly relationships with all of them.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills, striking the right balance between depending on the topic and using them, and demonstrating evidence effectively in your decision-making.
- Solid technical understanding of mobile, web, backend, and cloud technologies and the ability to translate requirements from engineering and the larger business context into roadmaps, business cases, and initiatives.
- A proven track record of continuously striking the right balance between discovery and delivery.
- A fun attitude to leading cross-functional teams. You engage, inspire, and motivate the people you work with and drive daily change.
Our offer to you
- A free Urban Sports Club L Pro or OneFit Membership
- We’re working in hybrid mode, offering you the flexibility to work onsite and from home
- WorkOUT Life Balance: 30 days paid vacation per year, flexible working hours, free access to our Employee Assistance Program, plus up to 3 months of remote working from anywhere in the EU, desk swap policy allowing additional remote working time from our other European offices
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping employees to stay productive, healthy and engaged during hybrid mode
- Personal development perks including an annual budget for books and online trainings, regular internal trainings, German and English language classes
- Many additional perks including: choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, private pension with employer contribution, and more
- Relocation Support and Bonus
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).