Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Product to join our Product leadership team. You will play a crucial role in shaping our product vision, strategy, and Roadmad around data features in the Product (Analytics, Business real time monitoring, Conversation analysis). You will lead a talented team of product managers, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and drive the execution of our product initiatives to deliver value to our customers.
- Define and communicate the product vision and strategy, aligned with the company's overall objectives and market trends.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify customer needs, market opportunities, and emerging trends.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including engineering, design, marketing, customers success and sales teams, to gather insights, prioritize initiatives, and ensure successful product launches.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with business goals, customer feedback, and market demand.
- Monitor key product metrics, conduct data analysis, and use customer feedback to inform product decisions and iterate on existing features
- Represent the company and product in external settings, such as industry conferences or partnership meetings
A little more about you:
- Proven experience (8+ years) in product management and 3 years as a Product leader, preferably in the SaaS industry (B2B)
- Demonstrated success in leading product teams and delivering successful products to market.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate business objectives into actionable product plans.
- Deep understanding of product management methodologies, including product discovery, agile development, and user-centered design.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team, driving collaboration and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.