Ruby Labs is a leading tech company that operates subscription-based consumer products in the self-help and wellness market.
Our common vision is to create a tech company that builds a world-class self-help and wellness platform, to empower people to make self-care a way of life. A platform that is easily accessible for everyone and enjoyed for years. Since our launch, we've brought two successful products to the global market: Able and Hint, and are on track to launch a third in 2022.
Able is your digital platform to access the best weight care, health, and wellness experts across the globe. Able offers one-on-one health, nutrition, and wellness support at your fingertips. Get matched with your online coach to set a personalized action plan, build healthy habits, and stay motivated to achieve your health and weight goals.
We're looking for a Head of Product who will build and lead a team of PMs in defining the strategy and vision of Able product. You will be responsible for delivering results in a consistent, sustainable way, for growing and developing your team, and for contributing to the definition of Able's product team culture and processes.
You will combine domain knowledge with customer, stakeholder, market and competitive insights, while having an incredible focus on user experience to build solutions with high engagement and adoption.
- Lead a team of PMs in defining the strategy and vision
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Able's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis and market research
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, marketers and business partners to drive a shared vision
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with execs and stakeholders
- Manage and develop a team of product managers to execute against a comprehensive and unified roadmap
- Implement product processes & best practices across the org
- Standardize internal processes, including defining metrics, to be repeatable and provide transparency into performance and effectiveness
- Play an integral role in laying the foundation for Able’s product team culture
- 3+ years of product leadership experience. Consistent track record of wins and takeaways
- Excellent knowledge of SCRUM and experience building processes in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker with ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for products
- Extremely strong product management fundamentals and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top of the market equity stake
- Industry-competitive salary
- High talent density
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Apple equipment
- And much more!
You will be joining a strong team of >100 people passionate about building the best-in-class product. RL has incredible team members, users, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
We are a remote-first company, and our team is distributed across the UK and Europe. This was a deliberate choice to prioritise work-life balance and ensure we can accommodate the best people whilst fostering diversity.
Ruby Labs is founded on values we all share and are ready to stand for. They bring us together well beyond our current products and technologies.
#Driven by data
We believe in knowledge and continuously champion learning and experimentation. As we are relentlessly driven by data, we place value on rationality and real insights, not unproven beliefs.
We praise smart innovation. We’re inquisitive, exact and always challenge our beliefs. Like a researcher, we take established knowledge and add something new. We create something better than the original, not just different.
In an industry where only the best products succeed, prioritizing our work is a must. We don’t waste time on low-key projects. We only go after the most disruptive, effective and exceptional ideas.
To get the best results, you need to see the full picture. That’s why our team has access to all information and is involved in key decisions. We also give each other honest feedback, so we can learn and improve.
Self-help & wellness is a competitive industry with demanding users. Excellence is a necessity. At Ruby Labs, this means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning quickly and delivering superior execution.
We’re open to experiments and ready to take measured risks to get great results. We also value diversity and know the power of collective intelligence. If you have a better solution, we want to hear it.
Regular employment in UK or Malta or Contractor agreement for the team members distributed across Europe (non-UK/Malta).