At Shift Technology, we’re transforming insurance with AI. Shift works with leading insurers globally to automate and optimize mission-critical decisions in the claims, underwriting and fraud detection processes, enabling carriers to better meet the needs of policyholders and improve their financial performance. Our solutions are built on artificial intelligence and delivered by industry-expert data science and value engineering teams; we have the most advanced and scaled AI team in the world focused solely on insurance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 100 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
The Head of EMEA Product Marketing at Shift owns the go-to-market strategy for Shift’s AI-powered platform and solutions helping to transform the insurance experience for the EMEA region. At Shift, Product Marketing plays an instrumental role in defining the go-to-market strategy and driving growth for this strategic market vertical. The role is responsible for developing differentiated messaging across the product portfolio and communicating this story to both internal and external audiences to fuel awareness, understanding and demand.
You will develop a deep understanding of the EMEA insurance market landscape, opportunities, product offerings, and coordinate across product, sales and marketing to bring products to market as well as ensure that inside/direct/indirect sales resources have the knowledge and tools required to build pipeline and convert leads into opportunities.
We will consider candidates based in Paris or in the UK.
- Own go-to-market strategy for the EMEA region
- Drive ongoing awareness, growth and adoption of the products; including acquisition, retention, cross-sell and upsell strategies
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of products, including campaign strategy
- Build and manage a small team of Product Marketers for the EMEA region
- Define market opportunity, segmentation and ideal customer profiles for the P&C platform and products
- Map out the potential buying process for the product, including buyer personas, buying behaviors and the right sales plays to maximize opportunities
- Build differentiated positioning, messaging and value propositions for products
- Conduct internal and external market validation including message testing, win-loss analysis, pricing and packaging strategies
- Build relevant thought leadership content for buyer roles (e.g. white papers, brochures, social media, Web pages, online events)
- Support sales enablement with content such as playbooks, presentations, battlecards, scripts, trainingPerform competitive analysis and deliver competitive intelligence to the field
- Coordinate closely with Product Management to develop and manage market-facing product roadmaps
- Act as subject matter expert to sales, campaign/field marketing, and other functions
- Develop a range of customer testimonials for external/ internal use, including written case studies
- 10+ years of successful product marketing/product management experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demand savvy and growth minded – ability to analyze pipeline behavior (conversion rates and velocity) to detect and fix breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Strong business acumen with ability to quickly draw conclusions, insights from market intelligence to make recommendations and drive strategy
- Intellectually curious, willing to experiment relentlessly to grow the business
- Resilient, open-minded and adaptable, able to thrive in ambiguity
- Highly agile, ability to work in a fast paced environment and collaborate with multiple functions
- Experience working with CRM, Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement systems such as Highspot, Seismic, etc.
- Experience driving GTM through third-party channels to market
- Knowledge of the insurance / financial services industry is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the AI/analytics space is preferred
- Based in the UK (London preferred) or France (Paris preferred)
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Shift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.