At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
After reshaping the brand platform in 2022, Younited is recruiting a new Head of Design to step up on its visual identity and user experience with a user-centric approach and prepare a new hypergrowth phase in 2024-2026
In the Product Department (~30 people) you will directly report to the Head of Product Domains and work closely with design team, product, tech and key stakeholders
Your responsabilities :
- Establish the Design Strategy, define and communicate the roadmap.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team.
- Join your product and tech peers in the release plan strategic plannings to handle other domains requirements
- Continuously align the priorities, objectives and clarify how success looks like
- Own lifecycle of design products at younited (discovery, vision, roadmap, execution)
- Build and support the design team
- You will manage a team of 4 brand and UI designers. You will work with your team to optimize processes and tools to help them in their discovery and delivery work.
- Shape the design team : recruit, hire, confirm the team structure, and place in the tech and product organization
- Support the growth of the designers, including conducting performance and compensation reviews
- Manage the team to ensure achievement of project goals, high quality productions, and delivery needs
- Elevate What Design Means
- Elevate design culture within the organization and across the 5 countries Younited operates
- Ensure design quality and standardization by continue building and delivering our design system and brand platform on web/ Mobile app and communications
- Drive the Brand Strategy working closely with the Marketing teams to understand what our brand means and infuse it into the details of every user interaction.
- Make the design team shine outside the company: write on blogs, speak at conferences, and create the most trustful, usable and differentiating financial brand and user experience in Europe
- Deliver with product methodology and user centric approach
- Take a hands-on lead of UX/product design, partnering closely with tech, product and main stakeholders to define problems and goals, research requirements, map user flows, prototype and launch usable products
- Improve visual identity of Younited bringing more humans and animations on the platform
- Demonstrate creative leadership: Challenge and deliver the Artistic Direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration, and creative thinking.
- Continuously benchmark to identify new sources of opportunities and ideas to improve user and brand experiences
🤝 It's a match if ...
- Experience: You have 7+ years in Product/Brand design and experience in the management of designers,
- Leadership skills : You are motivated to grow and support your team members with a watchful eye,
- Communication skills : You are comfortable building trust-based value-added relationships, with team members and senior executives and can articulate ideas and design choices at all levels across the business,
- Make an impact: You want to design a brand that is used by millions of users, in a fast-growing environment,
- Deliver : You have demonstrated visual product and design skills, and you are particularly attentive to details,
- User centric : You are very curious and have a genuine interest in finding the best way to solve problems for your customers with wireframes and prototypes, testing design ideas with real users to assess value and mitigate risks,
- You are Fluent in French and English.
Tools : Figma, Adobe suite, Notion, Motion design would be appreciated
👥 Recruitment process
- A first video chat with Camille, Lead Talent Acquisition with us, to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & our values (30’),
- A video chat with Arnaud, Head of Product Domain UX, to get to know all details of this job posting (60'),
- A business case in order to have an overview of your knowlegde (60'),
- A meeting with member of your future team in order to give you a complete overview of what your daily life is ! (45’)
- A last meeting with François, CPO of Younited (30')
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices(Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.