Eventbrite has built a world-class platform for event creators, enabling creators around the world to build and grow their live event businesses on Eventbrite. We are looking for a Growth Product Marketing Lead who can use data-driven insights to help test new messaging, features, and acquisition journeys to acquire new customers. You’ll inform product experiments, craft positioning, develop and execute go-to-market strategies, and create content that clearly communicates the value of Eventbrite’s product and services to grow our user and subscriber base.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission at Eventbrite is to champion the needs of event creators and consumers to bring irresistible product experiences and services to market by influencing the product strategy and effectively articulating the value of Eventbrite. We work cross-functionally to generate customer and market insights, partnering closely with the Product, Communications, Sales, Customer Success, and Data teams to leverage those insights to develop positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Eventbrite’s suite of products and services, ensuring customers understand how Eventbrite’s product and features can enable their success.
As a Growth Product Marketing Lead, you will partner closely with the product, research, analytics, and marketing teams to drive data-driven strategies with a focus on optimizing our product messaging, marketing, and product experience to turbocharge event creator acquisition efforts. You will help lead segmentation strategies, contribute to the development of targeted user journeys, and help us position and differentiate our products based on competitive insights. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence, a passion for results, and an attitude that anything is possible.
- Identify new growth strategies to improve product and campaign performance based on data-driven insights
- Develop go-to-market strategies, drive the learning agenda, and execute launches to meet product KPIs
- Develop positioning and messaging based on market research and competitive insights
- Help drive adoption of key features across the customer lifecycle, working closely with the Product team to help shape the roadmap and the Content team to develop educational how-to and launch assets
- Monitor and report on adoption targets, tracking and analyzing the success of all tests and campaigns
- Understand and advocate for the needs of existing and potential customers, and be informed about the competitive landscape by talking regularly to customers and working with our research and customer-facing teams to gather qualitative and quantitative insights
- Share growth learnings and best practices with the rest of the organization to improve performance
- Passion for live events and entrepreneurial mindset
- 5-7 years experience, including a minimum of 3 years of product marketing, product management, growth marketing, or go-to-market experience
- Experience crafting B2B or B2B2C product-centric content and marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to confidently present to executives/senior management and peers
- Strategic thinker, with experience leveraging data-driven insights to drive decision making and A/B testing
- Hands-on collaborator, with proven ability to work cross-functionally and influence as part of a team
- Adaptable with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects despite an often-changing market and competitive landscape
- Equally confident writing blog posts and analyzing data
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Eventbrite believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. It aligns to our mission to bring the world back together through live experiences. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all US applicants and employees to enter any Eventbrite office and/or interact in a physical setting with Eventbrite employees. Eventbrite will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.