Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We have an office in Bengaluru but as we continue to expand our footprint in India, we can hire eligible candidates remotely anywhere in India.
At Atlassian we are defining the future of work, revolutionising the software industry, and helping teams across the world collaborate in deeper, more meaningful ways. The IT Ops group in India is one of the fastest-growing Atlassian product groups with the charter to empower Ops teams (Dev, IT, Engg) to collaborate at high velocity. Our products help them to respond to business changes and deliver great customer and employee service experiences at speed. We are looking for design leaders who have helped build simple, beautiful experiences in response to complex problems in the past.
In this role you will:
- Be a true champion for our users. You will help our teams stay focused on the right problems. You will shape design intent by leaning on data and intuition. You will help our teams ship experiences that are valued by our customers.
- Nurture our design team. You will manage a team of product and content designers, helping them to do the best work of their lives. You will help our designers grow in their craft as well as their careers. You will build healthy, high performing teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with some of the smartest (and nicest) people in the industry. You will be expected to collaborate with and influence stakeholders across Atlassian with a nuanced and well cultivated point-of-view on growing Ops capabilities in our products.
To be successful here, we think you will need to have:
- 6+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX or product designer working on software tools, complex enterprise applications or in e-commerce
- At least 3 years leading and managing a team across multiple work streams, with a genuine passion for developing and growing others
- Facilitation, communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders across the org
- A self starter with a natural bias for action and an eye for simple solutions
- A high degree of empathy for the people who experience your work
- History of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.