Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
About the Role:
It’s an exciting time to join Marketing at Matterport. We have a new CMO and leadership team, and we’re amidst a major evolution into our next chapter as a business. On Product Marketing, we will play a key role in the transformation that is in progress to fuel Matterport’s next wave of growth. As the Director of Product Marketing Manager, Verticals Go-to-Market, you’ll be a critical leader as we scale the Marketing & Product marketing functions. This is a new role & function. You’ll hire & lead a team of PMMs that are responsible for driving awareness, adoption and growth in new enterprise verticals. Your team members will be embedded into the Vertical Campaigns teams. They will partner with Integrated Marketing & Sales to deliver industry-specific campaigns that introduce Matterport’s value proposition, products & services and impact to unlock sales & growth. We are looking for a leader who can coach and develop, help define the playbook and processes, and ensure cross-functional alignment day-to-day with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders across the organization.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of PMMs - coach, develop, prioritize and unblock as they develop vertical campaigns & growth initiatives to market
- Help define 12-18 month marketing priorities, communicate and ensure alignment within your team and cross-functional leadership partners
- Introduce best practices, playbooks, and learnings from prior roles to help shape the partnership between product marketing, integrated marketing, sales and customer success
- Prioritize and allocate resources such as budget & market research to set top priority initiatives for success
- Help your team members craft strategic, high impact campaigns & initiatives that help drive the company’s 16-18 month narrative
- Deliver highly impactful campaigns & initiatives that can be transcreated to increase impact & relevance in US&C, EMEA and APAC
- Identify and champion best practices to help scale & develop this function within the organization
- Help design internal systems, tools, and feedback looks that capture feedback from sales, customer success, and customer support, and allow your team to synthesize into recommendations for product
- Develop a culture of accountability, collaboration & growth mindset inside your team
Who you are:
- Prior experience working in tech product marketing, driving adoption for digital products and features
- 10-12 years experience in marketing; 6+ of those years in tech product marketing specifically
- Industry experience at an enterprise SaaS and/or international organization ideal. Familiarity with Residential or Commercial Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality, or Retail industries a plus but not requirement.
- Player-coach mentality. Demonstrated ability to coach and develop a team, and ensure a highly collaborative & effective relationship with Product Management, Market Research, Integrated Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Channel teams at all levels.
- Lead by example. Help be a part of growing the Marketing & PMM functions at Matterport. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and bring best practices and learnings from your prior roles to fuel the next wave of Matterport’s growth.
- Right & left-brained. You blend quantitative and qualitative insights to find untapped opportunities for growth, and help scale frameworks that help your team do the same.
- Ability to thrive in a high-autonomy and fast-paced environment. You’ve worked in high growth organizations through internal transformations – and want to be part of building the playbook for how we’ll operate in the future.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act