With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for a Director - Product Management who will continue to enable the innovation for the core Icertis product portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a Product Management professional with a track record of bringing innovative B2B enterprise products to market and have technical background to work closely with our engineering teams. This professional will be passionate about a cloud/SaaS Platform and has impeccable product management skills.
This Product Management role is a high impact role with a company-wide scope. You will have the opportunity to help chart our AI strategy by working with our stakeholders to define the problems we are solving with AI.
This opportunity is open for Icertis Everywhere - Full time work from home and would not require relocation to Pune.
- Champion product and platform capabilities to deliver a delightful user experience and ease of use to customers and partners.
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholders inside and outside of Icertis to help build short-term and long-term product road-map with specific focus on AI/ML that delivers a winning product portfolio across customer segments, verticals and business functions.
- Build relationships and work closely with other product managers and engineering teams to provide and prioritize external requirements.
- Help define new market opportunities, establish target audience, develop product collateral's and competitive differentiation assets.
- Participate in sales and marketing engagements to maintain freshness of customer, bring new market perspectives and evangelize Icertis products.
- Support and participate in external events like trade shows, customer meetings, pre-sale demos, business events, and engagement with leading industry analysts.
- Work closely with Marketing team to build release themes, product strategy, and go-to-market plans.
- Engage with and support the Senior Management team leaders as required.
- Domestic and international travel required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 15+ years of Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise B2B / SaaS systems.
- Experience in conceptualizing & launching successful AI/ML products.
- Ability to build and defend business cases.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning about AI/ML. Proficiency in driving hands-on labs as well as building and delivering compelling demos at various events.
- Top notch written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science.
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]