Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity with us!
BUILD LOVE ?
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT ?
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE ?
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, IVP, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. See their investment thesis here. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging far beyond the fences. We’re building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We’re here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you will build and lead a team of Product Marketers to drive Superhuman’s go-to-market efforts. You will deeply understand our target customers and segments, equipping the whole team with powerful positioning, messaging, and personas. You will lead go-to-market efforts for new products and features. And you’ll help our customers get more out of their experience with Superhuman through integrated marketing campaigns. Overall, you’ll build and lead a strong team that drives growth through go-to-market and outstanding customer experiences.
- Own the definition, execution, and evolution of our go-to-market strategy in partnership with our leadership team
- Frame key strategy questions, conduct research, and decide on approaches to inform personas, messaging, positioning, and GTM strategies
- Lead go-to-market efforts for new product feature launches and marketing programs to existing customers; includes developing positioning, messaging, value propositions and integrated marketing plans
- Identify new market opportunities for Superhuman leveraging market trends, customer requirements, usage and buying behavior, and the partner ecosystem
- Enhance the value of our existing product through the development and execution of integrated marketing plans to current and prospective customers
- Recruit, retain, and develop a diverse and passionate team of Product Marketing professionals with expertise in pricing, packaging, positioning, and consumer insights
- Lead the organization with coaching, prioritization, clear communication, and modeling the Superhuman values
SOUND LIKE YOU? ?
- Experience: You have 10+ years of marketing experience with 4+ years leading Product Marketing teams and proven experience building new GTM strategy.
- Leadership: You have a track record of leading and developing impactful, inclusive, and mission-driven teams.
- Delight and Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Excellent Communication: You can distill and synthesize information in a variety of formats.
- Grit: You persevere towards challenging goals which may take months or years
- Growth Mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and believe you and others can always grow.
- Ownership: You accept full accountability and take initiative to find solutions to achieve results.
- Proactive Positivity: You move on from challenges stronger and happier and bring care and intention to how your words and actions make others feel.
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our San Francisco office once it’s safe again, or from a home office anywhere in North America.
Taking Care of Your Future ?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off ?
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success ??????
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.