Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
- Own product messaging and positioning, partnering with the founding team to ensure alignment with company positioning; bring a strong focus to connecting customer pain, told through a customer-story backed narrative.
- Hire and lead a high-performing product marketing team, providing ongoing mentoring, coaching, and guidance to improve team performance.
- Deliver end-to-end product marketing programs to support product launches.
- Partner closely with product, sales, engineering, and customer success leadership to ensure alignment across functions relative to product marketing’s focus areas.
- Partner closely with demand generation to create campaigns and programs that drive awareness, consideration, adoption, and expansion of product usage.
- Contribute to the overall product go to market plan, including collaboration with sales enablement on content, training and competitive analysis.
- Develop an efficient, repeatable planning process to guide product marketing programs and outcomes.
- Build efficient processes, implement best practices, and establish metrics for managing all product marketing activities.
- Own the ongoing development and refinement of our customer personas.
- 5-7+ years of product marketing experience in high-growth enterprise software.
- Management experience in building, leading, inspiring, and managing a large group of cross-disciplinary teams.
- Experience defining and rolling out differentiated messaging and positioning.
- Comfortable both defining marketing strategy and playing an active “hands-on” role implementing marketing programs.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills and a large portfolio of white papers, blog posts, case studies, videos, etc., which you and your teams have created.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a passion for making data-based decisions.
- Proven ability to up-level messaging to focus on business value, alongside features/functions.
Here at Mosaic, we are proud of our diverse workforce, and we strive to continuously strengthen our collaborative team of talented, independent, and kind individuals who are reshaping the world of corporate finance. As an equal opportunity employer, Mosaic prioritizes the inclusion of all intersectional identities and does not discriminate or tolerate discriminatory behavior or activities.
We provide the tools our team members need to operate with a high degree of autonomy, and we embolden all to pursue professional and personal growth. While Mosaic is headquartered in beautiful Del Mar, California, our founders made an early decision to embrace a remote-friendly workplace. Team members are welcome in the office yet free to work from any location that supports their unique lives and lifestyles.