Kikoff is a consumer fintech startup offering credit-building solutions that are affordable, accessible, and educational. Our core product, the Kikoff Credit Account, has helped hundreds of thousands of customers build better credit. Kikoff has been featured by Nerdwallet, Forbes, Buzzfeed and others; and our app has a 4.9 rating amongst thousands of reviews. But Kikoff is more than just a credit builder: we are a long-term financial partner for our customers, and we have an exciting product roadmap of solutions to help our customers reach their financial goals.
About the role
As the director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of Go-to-Market plans for new product features and launches. This is a very cross-functional role: collaborating with Product, Design, Marketing, Compliance, Operations. Your initiatives will directly be driving our most important company metrics, and will be regularly reporting progress to our executive team. We’re looking for an impact-oriented team player who can help us supercharge our growth.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing. Kikoff is a remote friendly company with an office in San Francisco.
- Define and manage end-to-end Go-To-Market campaigns for Kikoff’s new and existing products and features.
- Lead cross-functional groups towards our company goals. Collaborate closely with Product, Design, Paid Acquisition, Social, Operations, and more.
- Own and define key metrics: ensuring that our campaigns are driving metrics, analyze, and report on key metrics.
- Combine data analysis with customer insights in order to develop the best messaging and positioning for new and existing products.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience at a startup or consumer technology company.
- Performance oriented and data driven. Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you. Bonus: comfortable w/ SQL and BI tools.
- You can synthesize complex product narratives into compelling stories for multiple audiences, and you understand how those stories might come to life on different marketing channels (social, blogs, webinars, etc.)
- Know how to reach customers in the right place at the right time through effective multi-channel campaigns: landing pages, emails, in-product, etc.. Bonus: experience working with CRM platforms (specifically, Braze).
- Out-of-the-box, strategic thinker ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
- You are an intellectually curious self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and use answers to bring clarity and direction to your greater team.
This is a consumer fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top VCs, including GGV capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Female Founders Fund, and others. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
? Competitive pay based on experience
? Medical, dental, and vision coverage - Kikoff covers the full cost of health insurance for the employee!
? Stock Options
?Generous unlimited vacation policy to help you recharge
Regular team building events to help you get to know the Kikoff team and soo much more! Our last virtual cooking event had everyone's mouth on fire, but cooled down by home-mixed cocktails.