Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Gong, Cameo, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We’re looking for a Director of Product Marketing, ideally with experience in finance and accounting. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will include hands-on leadership of a team of product marketers. This role will work closely with the marketing, product, enablement, operations, and customer success teams. The role is full time and remote, with a requirement to join meetings in EST and occasionally PST working hours. You should expect evening meetings 3–4 days each week.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Own and execute the go-to-market launch process for new products and key components of the Airbase platform, providing strategy, messaging, and coordinating structured launches that drive adoption and sales success. Through this process, ensure alignment with cross-functional teams, from product management, marketing, sales, customer success, and more.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Airbase product and features, act as the subject-matter expert on key areas of the product. Use this knowledge to provide messaging, value propositions, benefits, and material to support marketing and sales programs.
- Hire and lead a team of product marketing resources to drive success in deliverables while mentoring and growing the individuals within the group.
- Act as the local leader for other marketing team members within the region and timezone to help ensure success and cross-functional alignment with the global marketing team.
- Work closely with product managers on all aspects of product launch, ensuring key materials are provided, knowledge is shared, and product teams are supported to ensure product success in the market.
- Equip our sales team with the messaging, sales tools, and bottom-of-the-funnel content that helps them increase close rates, reduce sales cycle length, and increase ACV.
- Leverage your finance and accounting background by bringing a deep understanding of the challenges finance leaders and accounting teams face to everything you do.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product and revenue enablement teams to deliver training and insights.
- Ensure our partners have the materials and product training to sell Airbase to their customers and prospects.
- Research and understand the market, share competitive intelligence, and bring market insights to support product planning.
- Led strategic projects, coordinating across various people and teams, regardless of reporting structure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of product marketing experience, with at least two years in B2B SaaS.
- Experience hiring and managing small teams of direct reports and cross-functional teams in project delivery.
- Background or experience with aspects of finance and accounting, and a desire to learn fintech software and accounting basics.
- Experience creating a wide array of content: sales collateral, presentations, white papers, videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creating content and delivering directly, and creating presentations for sales and other stakeholders.
- A gift for storytelling and the ability to craft compelling messaging and beautiful content that closes deals.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- A maniacal focus on meeting deadlines and producing tangible results.
- Strong program management skills. Highly cross-functional detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- MBA from a top business school preferred
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.