Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid Motors, we are relentlessly focused on providing a best-in-class digital experience at every step of the customer journey. We’re seeking a passionate and accomplished Product Owner / Customer Journey Manager to oversee the evolution of our strategic web properties. The ideal candidate has extensive experience working with internal stakeholders to formulate, socialize, and drive execution of strategic roadmaps that are grounded in the needs, wants, and desires of our audience.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for creating exceptional online experiences that facilitate progression through the customer journey. We are seeking someone with a growth mindset that can help evolve how our audience discovers, engages with, transacts with, and ultimately advocates for the brand through LucidMotors.com
and other web properties.
As the Digital Product Owner, you will be the single point of contact for web initiatives. You will be responsible for defining the overall vision for LucidMotors.com
, creating and maintaining the product roadmap, managing and prioritizing the product backlog, serving as the primary liaison for internal stakeholders, representing the needs of the audience, anticipating the needs of the business, and establishing a customer journey measurement framework to demonstrate impact and success.
- Be responsible for the development and ongoing nurturing of the LucidMotors.com vision and product roadmap
- Serve as the single point of contact for internal stakeholders, understanding cross-functional business needs and incorporating them into the roadmap
- Manage the product backlog, prioritizing development activities based on business impact
- Advocate for our audience, ensuring the vision, strategy, and ongoing execution are firmly grounded in the needs of our prospects and customers
- Manage internal relationships at scale; establish an ongoing cadence of internal updates to keep stakeholders informed with progress and roadmap evolution
- Constantly scrutinize the online experience, ensuring that content, site organization, and experiential elements are designed with a customer-first mindset
- Work hands-on with the development team, participating in standups, providing feedback, assisting in testing, and ensuring fluid communications with stakeholders as site enhancements are deployed
- Analyze site metrics, conduct usability studies and other ethnographic research to develop an intimate understanding of customer needs, pain points, and opportunity areas
- Establish a journey measurement framework designed to demonstrate program impact and show progression through the customer journey
- A customer-first mindset
- 10+ years experience in digital product management roles, preferably with a top-tier brand
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, leveraging analytics, reporting, and analysis to inform decisions
- A solid track record of collaboration, with demonstrable experience working with internal teams, stakeholders, and agency partners
- An understanding of UI/UX design, content, editorial strategies, and agile development methodologies
- The ability to translate business needs into concise and detailed requirements
- The ability to prioritize demands based on business impact and the ability to defend those decisions
- A self-starter mindset who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- A proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- A passion for solving problems creatively and proactively - You take initiative, anticipate, and prepare more than you wait around and react.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles, EVs, and the future of mobility
- Experience in luxury or high-tech industries
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
·California (Bay Area) - $131,000 - 170,000 per year
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.