Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York and Singapore, Ledger has a team of 500+ professionals developing products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies.
At Ledger, user experience is key to our success. We're looking for a talented Product Owner to join our product team. You'll not only have the opportunity to create new features but contribute to the continual improvement of our software products.
As a Ledger Live Device connectivity Product Owner, you would deliver compelling software experiences, in conjunction with Ledger hardware products, to our customers.
- Participate to the definition of product requirements and the elaboration a cohesive product vision
- Leverage deep customer insights to identify products, features, and services that continually add value for the customer
- You create product concepts and validate those through proof of concepts or MVPsProvide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Work closely with Program Manager(s) & Engineering on detailed software requirements trade-offs between product, UX, and engineering
- Ensure subject matter experts & component teams receive and acknowledge requirements
- +3 years of professional experience in a comparable position in an agile environment
- Ability to prioritize work, even through conflicting asks
- Ability to multitask/wear multiple hats
- Background in consumer electronics or software product management strongly preferred
- Highly polished writing ability, very strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira a strong plus
- Quality is highly important to you
- Knowledge in Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain is a plus
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferencesInternal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.