At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re seeking an experienced Design Program Manager with a proven track record of overseeing the development and execution of interactive web experiences from inception to completion, building programs to streamline web operations and reporting at scale, and working collaboratively with cross functional teams and vendors to ensure project plans are well defined and appropriately executed.
You have extensive experience leading end to end web production and keeping work on track while offering articulate decisions and quick iterations, ensuring design teams are aligned and on course to deliver seamless launches. You have experience setting up, evolving, and documenting processes that operationalize web production and achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand. You have a record of accomplishment building programs from the ground up, always with the mindset to help shape strategic goals for web, as well as working closely with Brand, Marketing, Product, and Engineering in areas of communication strategy.
We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace, and you share both our humanist values as well as our ambition to be the best in the world.
What You'll Do:
- Create project timelines and shepherd projects through ideation, design, and execution while driving creative excellence and brand integrity
- Demonstrate leadership in resolving issues and guiding teams to timely delivery of high-quality work
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc., and drive solutions that address those needs to help teams work at optimum efficiency
- Lead internal comms to leadership and partners, ensuring everyone is kept up to date on project status and deliverables
- Develop, optimize, and maintain quarterly reporting and bug tracking to ensure issues are consistently addressed for optimal user experience on the website
- Build ongoing roadmaps for SEO improvements and optimization, helping with web audits and making sure all relevant content is correct and live
- Be an integral part of the QA process to uphold executional excellence and brand standards across different browsers and devices
- Plan and project quarterly budgets and ensure spend is on track to meet budget expectations, flagging any over/under spend trends to upper management
- Work independently as well as through others — always with empathy, respect, and clear communication
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring teammates and partners in best practices, web development process, and data driven optimization
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of relevant production/program management experience at a creative agency or in-house design team
- Strong strategic acumen for developing site roadmaps and processes in a fast-paced environment, often in uncertain circumstances
- Ability to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly, especially when faced with rapid change and ambiguity
- Proven track record of developing programs from the ground up and enhancing them to ensure the production of fast, high caliber digital experiences
- Ability to wear multiple hats and navigate challenges where you’ll have impact by adapting, improvising, and distilling clarity from complex, and sometimes ambiguous inputs
- Extensive experience collaborating and communicating with a wide range of internal partners and external vendors
- Strong design sensibility and an understanding of design systems, UX, and branding
- Ability to strike a meaningful balance between optimizing for speed and design quality
- A passion for design and the web as a storytelling medium
- Knowledge of modern interactive design, HTML, and CSS
- Superlative written and verbal communication, as well as excellent presentation skills
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.