What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Design Operation Team drives cross-org design operations to produce world-class work. Design Program Managers are naturally leading teams of designers and support high-complexity programs through the better design life cycle.
Design Operation manager - Marketing,lead the operation of the design team for Marketing projects and campaigns. You'll lead the day-to-day operations and design documentation for better collaboration.
- Lead day to day operations
- Develop and implement processes and resources to support how we design better creatives and collaborate with Marketing and business teams
- Continuously examine, experiment, and measure improvements to our operational model and processes (e.g. automating tasks, improving workflows, developing repeatable methodologies)
- Work with a diverse group of designers representing different disciplines, skills, backgrounds, and specialties. Partner with Design and marketing Leadership to onboard new team members so they can quickly gain confidence to independently own their work
- Evaluate and implement new tools with visual designers and cross-functional partners to solve our growing need to collaborate globally, across designers and cross-functional marketing partners
- Identify opportunities to scale our Brand Design systems, and ensure collaboration and alignment across brand, web, and social media.
- Define and keep up-to-date documentation of how Design works and how to work with each of the Design disciplines that make up our team
- Partner with Design Leadership and collaborate with the Design Ops team to balance competing priorities and maximize team resources to quickly execute on top priorities. Play a leading role in monthly and quarterly reporting and planning
Nice to haves:
- Has 5+ years of experience in design thinking, Brand design, design strategy, and team building.
- Love the words “systems” and “process” because to you they mean “making everything better at scale”
- Thrive in and encourage collaborative work environments while not hesitating to own, define, and deliver on complex and ambiguous tasks, projects, and programs
- Have a track record of building and executing programs from scratch and measuring their impact
- Relentlessly focus on creativity and solving by arts
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and use them to effectively roll out large scale programs
- Enjoy working closely with designers & Marketers on a day to day operations
- Worked as a Producer/Creative Director or Program Manager at an agency or creative-based company.
- Ability to manage everything through documentation
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon