Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
What will be your role? ⭐
Join the PayFit adventure in our awesome Design Department!We also want to leverage continuously our level of excellence in design and customer-centricity, and we want to do so healthily.
With a design team of more than 40 amazing talents, growing in an international product organization with more than 300 players (product managers, product builders, engineers, designers, etc.), we need to set in place powerful Design operations.
Our missions are :
· 💎 Foster Design team community & culture
· 💪 Organize team learning and growing
· 🤜🏽🤛 Provide expertise, methods & tools
· 🛠 Implement processes and monitoring
As a Design Ops intern joining PayFit, you will contribute to bring our design department to the next level.
You will be responsible for:
Supporting Design Managers on large-scale strategy and change management projects
managing your own set of projects oriented towards team communication, process & tool improvement, and knowledge transfer
collaborating with Designers to support their ad hoc requests
monitoring and assisting with KPI definition and data visualization
This job has been tailored for you if 🦄
What we offer ❤️
- The possibility to work remotely but also in our offices. An international and dynamic team located in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, and London
- 50% reimbursement of transportation costs to go to work
- Lunch vouchers(Swile)
- Health insurance coverage (60% covered by PayFit).
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Interview with Damien, our Design Ops, who will be your Manager (45 mins)
3️⃣ Interview with Manon - Team Lead of Product Operations (45 mins)
4️⃣ Meet the team during our famous Barbecue Test (no worries : it is not a test and you don’t have to bring chips)