✨ Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
is the most downloaded Fitness application in the world, featured several times by Apple. Our ambition is to create the largest Fitness community giving to anyone the possibility to endorse our product.
, our latest application, is a social betting app that offers everyone the possibility to bet without any real money in order to offer fun without taking any risk. But most of all, it’s a place for all sports fans to have fun, exchange and meet each other.
Join us in creating the best mobile experience and have a positive impact on our users daily habits and lives.
Our Design team has grown a lot over the past year, and we’re ready and excited to bring on our first hire to Design Operations. As the first in the role, you would be on the design leadership team partnering closely with design managers, ICs, and recruiting to help ensure our team has healthy and well-run programs and processes for great design.
We’re looking for someone who loves bringing order to scrappy start-up environments, who can balance rigor with flexibility, and who wants to help build and shape a world-class design team. We like to take risks, and we need a partner who will push us to rethink our current processes and help us discover creative new ways of working.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our French hubs (Bordeaux/Paris).
⭐️ Here is a snapshot of your responsibilities ⭐️
• Build out and evolve programs for Product and Brand Design to improve team workflows
• Oversee and evolve weekly and quarterly team rituals that increase connection as we grow
• Create processes that encourage candid feedback and help people and projects grow
💫 Who you are
• Are passionate about process design
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills—a large portion of this job is centered around clear communication
• Have experience in relevant design operations or program management roles
• Have a track record of operating independently and with minimal oversight
• Thrive in connecting others and building trust across teams
• Bonus if you have design or design management experience
🌈 Some projects you could work on
• Improve our onboarding process for new designers
• Improve our collaboration process with external partners and freelances
• Evolve our leveling documentation to make sure designers have a clear set of expectations, and think about team mentorship opportunities
• Help us figure out how to share our team’s work with the outside world. (Make a mini site? Build a Figma Community page? Maintain a healthy rhythm of speaking at conferences and writing about our work?)
👉 Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
🙌 You’ll enjoy
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day.
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• We have flexible time-off policy and we trust people to work remotely.
• High coverage mutual insurance (Alan) and meal vouchers (Swile card)
• Deliveroo credits that you can use every day for lunch
• PEE / PERCO : Employee Savings and Retirement plans that allow you to save without touching your salary.
• Unlimited days off at Luni. You can take them without regard to number, seniority or time period.
• Nursery : Partnership with the "Choisirmacrèche
" network, which gives you access to nursery spots close to your home or workplace, depending on your family organization.
• CESU vouchers, a system that allows a private employer to declare and pay for personal services activities (household helper, childcare, pet sitting, etc.)
• In Bordeaux offices : a gym fully equipped gym for weight training and cardio fitness. Yoga classes and CrossFit/Boxing session with coachs.
• English classes
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐 If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :