As a member of the Product Design team, you’ll partner with talented designers and design leaders to solve users’ problems and revolutionize document management. We’re looking for a partner who enjoys working with creative and passionate people, thinks in process, appreciates order, and strives to optimize and automate everything.
In this role, you will:
- Streamline operational efficiencies. Improve design team processes by easing collaboration between designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Drive design team growth. Enable healthy growth by building processes and tools to empower recruitment, onboarding, and training. Facilitate team-building events to improve team cohesion, fulfillment, and happiness.
- Measure quality and impact. Shape and monitor metrics to measure the team's impact and production, both internally and externally.
- Shape culture and advocacy. Evangelize design culture by always putting the user first. Advocate for the importance of our design system within the company, and promote PandaDoc's digital ecosystem.
This role will report to the VP of Product Design.
- Over 1 year of product or design operations experience
- A passion for process and design systems
- A healthy obsession with automation and efficiency
- Proactive about sharing ideas for improvement
- Strong communication skills through presentations and written documentation, with a high level of English proficiency (B2-C1)
- Empathetic, accessible, and education-minded—you enjoy explaining and sharing your work
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience as a product designer—or as a project manager collaborating closely with a design team—while working in design systems
- Coda expertise
- An understanding of common design process concepts and how they can be smoothly integrated into the overall product process
- Expertise in measuring design impact
- Google Workspace primarily as an email, calendar, and storage solution
- Coda for our internal documentation: processes, checklists, playbooks, etc.
- Slack and Zoom for communication
- Miro for collaboration
- Jira for task management
- Progression for career growth
- Figma for crafting beautiful designs
- Any other tools you think would be valuable for us
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!