Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Design Lead - MENA, to help lead, execute and drive design excellence for Marketing related purposes. You will lead a small team, and also be part of a highly talented creative group, working to elevate the brand through incredible creative work.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our offices in MENA.
- Lead a small team of designers, responsible for the creation of marketing design collateral for your respective regionProvide design direction, while also being hands on with the execution of design work
- Develop artwork and advertising collateral, which reflect the identity of Binance globally; across different products and local markets
- Collaborate closely with the internal Branding team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output
- Lead cross functional design conversations to advocate for the importance of creative quality and consistency; be the creative and brand ambassador for your region
- Proactively identify emerging design trends in your region, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- Ideate and brainstorm with regional marketing teams on Brand-led campaigns
- At least 7 years of professional experience in established advertising agencies, graphic studios, branding agencies, or in-house motion/creative roles
- An incredible portfolio
- A clear communicator - ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Experience leading a team of designers
- Ability to lead and also execute creative work, independently and remotely
- A strong understanding of Brand systems, and the ability to provide flexibility where needed, while still adhering to Brand guidelines
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must, knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Familiarity with UI/UX work and component development is a plus
- Fluency in English required
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire