At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire 15% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re seeking an experienced DesignLead with a proven track record of conceptualizing, articulating, and executing innovating on behalf of global brands.
You will have in-depth experience developing and applying well-informed insights to produce beautiful, impactful, functional systemsand experiences at scale — and always raise the bar through craft. You love working closely with Brand, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to deliver world class interactive at scale.
You bring passion, organized thinking, and impeccable craft. You have extensive experience designing modular component systems, information architecture, UI/UX, and out of home experiential, with a primary focus on multilayer enterprise platform websites.
We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace, and you share both our humanist values as well as our ambition to be the best in the world.
What You'll Do:
- Bring the Wiz visual brand to life through physical, print, digital, and interactive experiences, doing so in partnership with others on the Brand & Creative team as well as Leaders and cross-functional partners
- Champion and influence how the Wiz brand expresses itself through the development guidelines, systems, and processes to ensure quality and consistency at scale
- Maintain and continually elevate quality and consistency of all design execution
- Develop clear, effective design direction as well as craft design executions yourself
- Oversee the work of external teams in design development, execution, and production
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the Brand & Creative team, and be a key member of the team building the brand itself
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years industry experience delivering world class design
- Experience collaborating and communicating with a wide range of internal, partner, customer, and executive level audiences
- Experience designing, implementing and expanding B2B brands
- Best-in-class visual, verbal, and written communication, as well as the ability to present your work in a clear way to both the design team and non-design stakeholders
- Strategic thinking with the ability to understand and implement our business and customer needs and translate them into high quality craft, from proposal through design execution
- Wear multiple hats and navigate challenges where you’ll have impact by adapting, improvising and distilling clarity from complex inputs
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.