PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
As Property Data & Valuation Product Owner you help fuel digital products that solve customer problems and keep PriceHubble on track in its ambitious, global mission. You work in a product management team, with a cross-functional team and are in tight interaction and coordination with the Lead Data Engineer and Lead Data Scientist to ensure we pair the right thing with how to do it right. Your impeccable judgement, communication and love for structure keeps our backlog well-groomed and thus adds to our capacity to ship efficiently and effectively.
You’re in charge of:
- Decide what is the right thing / data solution to build when. Your prioritisation thus helpsmaximise the value of what you and your team ship. You will also work towards introducing additional data layers for this role.
- Define and propagate the main outcomes to achieve, why and track progress according to sensible KPI
- Cooperate and communicate with all relevant stakeholders so that they understand & carry the product objectives, prioritisation and roadmap and so that their expectations are managed as clearly as possible.
- Keep the product backlog well prioritised, up to date, groomed and clear
- Understand and track the needs of our customers, in cooperation with other product teams
- Help the team stay proactive in terms of what data could and should still be captured, integrated, processed, exposed.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in data ops, valuation and real-estate / proptech
- Effective, continuous idea generation and processing from own team as well as internal and external stakeholders; in cooperation with other product teams
- Have experience shipping digital B2B or internal products, preferably with a heavy data component.
- Are technically savvy to be an effective filter already for initial ideas, also in terms of technical and data feasibility. You have a good understanding of and interest in data acquisition, integration & analytics and, preferably, you have a technical background.
- Are analytical and evidence-driven, thus able to swiftly distil what truly holds value and to find simple solutions. You are comfortable using metrics and data to make decisions.
- Are structured & organised, thus effective in orchestrating efforts and secure delivery.
- Are decisive and accepted in this role since you always lead and convince with the why.
- Understand the power of 80/20 and that perfection is a (fun, iterative) process.
- Are a frequent, concise and captivating communicator with solid writing skills. You thrive in keeping all relevant stakeholders informed and engaged. You have an ability to express your ideas also in some technical depth / to a technical audience.
- Are fluent in English. French and/or German are a plus.
- Understand design thinking and inclusion from discovery to delivery to success measurement.
- Have some experience in or passion for the real estate and/or the financial sector.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the European Union but we are not able to sponsor visas.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
? Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
? Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
? Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
? Flexible working hours and work life balance.