Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video
is better than a long description…
What will be your role?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Data Team as a Data Product Owner.
Your mission will be to be entry point for data requests to the data team.
You will be responsible for:
- You will collect, challenge and anticipate business requirements.
- Ensure the adequation of the data team deliveries to the requirements.
- Animate story mapping & conception workshops with stakeholders (data, business ..).
- Clearly express Data Backlog items, creating all necessary User Stories.
- Ensure that User Stories are well defined & complete before embarking them in development (write specifications, - tasks sequencing, tests scenarios with relevant stakeholders).
- Ensure that the Data Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Data team will work on next.
This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities :
- you have 5+ years of experience in a data product owner role.
- you have a global understanding in databases, DataMarts, Data Modelling, Data Governance, Data Security, BI tools, ETL Solutions, Data Analytics.
- you have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- you have experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
- you have a strong logic & business sense
- you are autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
- you are proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
- you speak English fluently
We would be even more impressed if you are :
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Jira.
1️⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣Visio interview with Aida, the Head of Data.
3️⃣Visio interview with Olivier, our Lead Analytics Engineer.
4️⃣Visio interview with Nicolas, our Lead Data Engineer.
5️⃣Visio meeting with our CFO
What we offer
- An amazing work environment, designed for kindness and blossoming
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- A Company Bonus that is paid to all PayFit employees when predefined MRR targets are achieved
- 25 days of vacations
- Private insurance with Sanitas 100% covered by PayFit and extendable to partner and children (optional)
- Tickets restaurant: € 6 / day worked
- Transport / Bicing Ticket (optional)
- Gym (Andjoy) (optional)
- Flexible remuneration: Nursery (Part kindergarten for baby) and training ticket
- Language courses (English) 1.30h
- Work from Anywhere policy: full flexibility to work wherever you prefer with some face-to-face moments to maintain our culture