We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Manager specialized in Data to join our dynamic team. As a Product Manager, your mission is to define, prioritize and manage data products to maximize value for Doctolib and its users, and ensure their scalability.
Data Product Managers are the first point of contact for internal stakeholders to understand their problems and liaise with Analytics Engineering and Data Science to frame, build and maintain data products (raw data, derived data, algorithms, dashboards/tools, data exports to other tools) that will address them.
- Define data products vision and influence roadmap
- Build long-term data product vision that will guide all data product development efforts
- Contribute to OKRs definition
- Implement a product management approach to all data products to optimize impact and scalability of data products
- Collaborate with data governance on institutionalizing strong data governance policy for data management
- Define and prioritize solutions
- Work with stakeholders and Data teams, to define a roadmap that will achieve vision
- Contribute to short/mid-term prioritization, consulting with stakeholders and Data teams, and find the right resources to develop data products
- Communicate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams, to ensure that everyone is aligned on the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Understand users problems and make sure products deliver expected impact
- Continuously connect with end-users and evaluate data products to ensure they meet the organization's evolving needs
- Lead scoping, explorations and work closely with stakeholders and Data teams to ensure that data products deliver the expected impact
- Identify opportunities to advise/guide business and product teams when leveraging complex data manipulations in self service
- Drive data products adoption (including self-service) working closely with business and product teams
Your Profil :
- At least 7 years experience in Data or Product Management with data driven products
- Strong understanding of data management, analytics, and visualization technologies and methodologies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing product development lifecycles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to drive product vision and strategy.
- Passion for innovation, data-driven decision-making, and creating exceptional user experiences.
What we offer
- A stock-option program for each Doctoliber
- Quarterly bonuses and a competitive package
- A 6-month dedicated onboarding program - the Doctolib Academy
- Continuous training programs on all key competencies (English, soft skills, expertise)
- Transparent internal mobility opportunities you're welcome to apply for
- 2 days per year to help health charities and create a positive social impact - the Solidarity Days
- Mental health and wellbeing offer in partnership with moka.care
- The Doctolib Parent Care Program, including extended parental leave, meet-ups and inspiring conferences
- High-quality office spaces supporting collaboration, health and wellbeing
- A subsidy from the work council to refund part of the membership to a sport club or a creative class
- A competitive health insurance paid 100% by the company
- Subsidy for lunch and various food offers in our offices
- A flexible workplace policy offering both hybrid and office-based mode
- Flexibility days allowing to work in EU countries and the UK 10 days per year
- A support for relocation in case of international mobilities and new joiners arriving to France, Germany and Italy from another country
The interview process
- HR Screen
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Live Technical interview
- Reference check
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Workplace : Paris area
- Start date: asap
- Remuneration : fix + bonus on objectives (according to your profile)
A stock options plan for every Doctoliber
At Doctolib, we believe in improving access to healthcare for everyone - regardless of where you come from, what you look like. This translates into our recruitment process: Doctolib is an equal opportunity employer. We don't just accept diversity at Doctolib, we respect and celebrate it!
The more diverse ideas are heard, the more our product will truly improve healthcare for all. You are welcome to apply to Doctolib, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. If you have a disability, let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process smoother for you!
All the information transmitted via this form is processed by Doctolib for the purpose of managing applications. For more information on how Doctolib processes your application data, click here.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data, you can write to us at [email protected].