Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high-performing teams to innovate and develop great experiences for our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along with a senior team.
The Creative Designer is responsible for developing files from creative layouts for digital and print production. Executes client changes through rounds, mock-ups for client presentations and releases final art/mechanicals or digital files to vendors.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in the latest Adobe CC Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Figma. The CD will be skilled in digital media production to prepare creative files for hand off to developers and preferably has experience with dynamic emails. Also, designing and executing a wide variety of materials including new business and client presentations, internal communications, templates, RFIs, pitch books and miscellaneous marketing materials in PowerPoint, Keynote and occasionally InDesign.
Experience working in an advertising, direct marketing or digital agency is required.
- Work in full partnership with the production and creative departments to maintain integrity of design and ensure adherence to specifications
- Revise creative files during round reviews based on client and internal edits, accurately and efficiently
- Retouch photo, including color correction and image manipulation of all hi-res photography and art/assets for print and digital production
- Follow print specifications and digital requirements for constructing files and building mock-ups
- Ensure final mechanicals are accurate and error-free, including file construction, organization and prepping of files for print or digital output
- Accurately release final print mechanicals and digital files to agency vendors
- Adhere to ever-changing deadlines while consistently delivering accurate rounds and final files for release
- Produce high-quality, powerful and engaging pitch books, internal and external presentations, RFPs in
- Power Point and Keynote.
- Design and formatting of all presentations with a focus on creating consistency and sophistication in all presentation and proposal materials
- Remain up to date on the latest developments in software applications, printing techniques and production and digital technologies
- Contribute to creative direction; create designs, logos, artwork and copy layouts for presentations and marketing materials
- Maintain archives of final mechanicals and photography files
- Collaborate with team members on complex or special projects
- 2-4 years degree or related experience
- Creative agency experience is desired
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment
- Proven track record as a technical and/or creative team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good eye for design, motion, and interactivity
- Compelling portfolio of work, showcasing a wide variety of Motion work with examples of successful projects
- Experience in video editing skills and motion graphics
- Experience in Visual/Graphic Design and Creative Production is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere).
- Elemental experience using Sketch and/or Adobe xD
- Experience in proposing, researching, and implementing creative technology solutions
- Elemental experience in mobile-web UI development
- Elemental working knowledge of at least one of the following is a plus: Element3D, 3D Modeling & 3D Animation (Maya, Cinema4D)
- Elemental working knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks or tools is a plus: JQuery, Flashtalking, Adobe Animate
- Elemental experience in banner optimization
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program