As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
If culture is the way of life for a group of people, then company culture is the way of work for a group of people. It is a company’s shared set of traditions, values, goals, attitudes and norms – whether written or unwritten. We believe that every company should be as different and unique as every individual. Just as two individuals may or may not be compatible with one another, an individual and a company may or may not be compatible. If it wasn’t meant to be, that’s okay. We want you to be happy! Get to know more about our unique company culture below and we hope that you do want to become a Krakenite (i.e., a member of the Kraken team)!
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Content Writer to join our NFT content creation team. You’ll have the opportunity to bring out the most exciting parts of an incredibly exciting new industry by seeking out and writing NFT related news articles and educational content for a global audience.
As the Content Writer for NFT’s, you will conduct thorough research to support your writing, be at the forefront of the global news in the NFT, crypto and metaverse space to write, edit and validate all articles for accuracy whilst adhering to the highest standard and Kraken style.
The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of letters. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
You bring experience writing and editing long and short form educational content in crypto (ideally about NFTs), finance, technology, or for another dynamic, global fintech company. You have deep crypto industry and technical knowledge and can distill complex information for easy consumption.
You are a process-oriented individual that can write and edit a large volume of content without any drop in quality and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are confident in navigating ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities. You have a bias towards action, never miss a deadline and make every piece sing.
What You'll Do:
- Write, edit, proofread, structure, and fact-check daily news and top trending articles for Kraken NFT
- Research various NFT related topics and prepare longer form educational content to help our users learn about different facets of the NFT world
- Conduct exclusive interviews with the hottest NFT creators and artists in the industry
- Revise content based on feedback from Kraken editors and subject matter experts
- Appropriately structure and weave in key words and phrases to improve SEO performance
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Identify opportunities to improve content for style, substance, readability, logical progression and clarity
Who You Are
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree (with a focus in Communications, English, Journalism, Engineering) or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience as a writer or editor with past examples of writing within NFT/crypto space
- Proven excellence in writing and editing with a relentless attention to detailGood understanding of NFTs, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain concepts and terminology
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to deliver excellent, high quality work under time constraints and deadlines
- You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
Show Us Your Work
The successful candidate must provide writing samples that demonstrate their ability to write long-form educational content on technical or complex subject matter at a high level. Submissions without writing samples will not be considered.
Our goal is to create truly engaging content that our users seek out daily on our website or which gets delivered to them directly through our newsletter. If you’re a curious-by-nature storyteller with a unique writing style, this is the role for you.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know