On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
The Content Management team within the Customer Service department at Klarna is looking for a talented Content Writer. You will play an important role in empowering our support agents to deliver the best-in-class service to our customers. You will be responsible for the content in the knowledge base as well as creating excellent customer-facing messages to drive global standardization, consistency and ultimately leading to a higher contact resolution.
We are looking for someone who is hands on and can hit the ground running. You have experience of customer support operations, and preferably a first-hand understanding of the agent's experience. You are comfortable with agile ways of working, and testing something that is only 90% finished.
- Create a global standard for agent-facing content in the knowledge base (work instructions, process flows & self-learning material)
- Identify opportunities for copy improvements in the existing knowledge base to drive customer experience
- Review and establish global standards for customer-facing canned responses
- Collaborate with operational teams to streamline content operations globally
- Contribute to discussions on the standard process for new content creation, prioritization framework
- Identify tooling improvement opportunities and collaborate with cross-functional teams to operationalise the tooling improvements
- Improve how we communicate with our customers through canned responses and email templates.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in content writing and/or content operations at scale
- Experience in Customer support operations
- Passion for content writing, understanding of brand voice and how it’s reflected in the customer service content
- Ability to create simple and digestible content from complex processes
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Agile project management experience is a plus
- Exceptional English writing skills (German, Spanish or French is a plus)
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.