Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful.
We are looking for a Product Manager in Warsaw to help us ensure our products meet the needs of our local consumers. Klarna is the highest valued Fin-tech company in Europe, and we believe that our journey has just begun.
What you'll be doing...
- Understand and analyse customer needs as well as competitor’s products. Synthesise customers needs into product requirements
- Be the voice of the customer in the market by analysing customer contact data and performing user research
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy for the local market
- Identify opportunities in product enhancements by being involved in ongoing UX research and assessing the quality of Klarna's products
- Understand market regulations and compliance to make sure our products are in line with them and spot opportunities, not threats when the market shifts
- Strong ability in stakeholder management for both internal and external parties and collaboration in all levels
- Work with central product and engineering teams to prioritise market needs across Klarna's portfolio of products
- Engage closely with development and operational teams to balance scope and delivery timeline
- Assist in the development of new products and enhance existing products to achieve product-market fit
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Experience with product management, product design or technical consultancy with a focus on software products and technologies
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English & Polish
It would be great if you also have experience with any of the below…
- Ability to prioritise complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and collaborate at all levels
- Experience in consulting
- The ability to quickly understand the big picture and explain the local market needs and product requirements to people that don’t necessarily know about your local market.