What do we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 15,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved: We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team: 130 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
As COMATCH and Malt, we are now the leading independent consulting and freelance marketplace in Europe. As part of our strong growth, we are extending our product & engineering team.
The Product and Engineering Team is responsible for building the COMATCH online independent business expert marketplace and tools that help our internal units provide business services to our customers and consultants. We are a multidisciplinary team of product managers, product designers, product data analysts, software engineers (front-end, back-end, full-stack), data engineers, data scientists and data analysts.
As a UX Expert you are a crucial part of our experienced product team, influencing our product decisions across all phases of the development from discovery to delivery. In collaboration with our Product Managers, Product Designer and Product Data Analyst you drive our research based development in close interaction with the engineering teams to bring our product experience to the next level.
- Be an expert on the product with a deep understanding of its fit within the COMATCH business and tech ecosystem
- Collaborate deeply with Product Managers, Product Designer, Product Data Analyst and Tribe Leaders to ensure a solid and continuously improving product life cycle
- Be a driver in discovery and bring quantitative hypotheses to drive our product metrics
- Identify within the tribes the needs of our users and the effectiveness of our features through A/B tests
- Translate complex product requirements into intuitive user flows, concepts and UI designs
- Be responsible for the consistency of our user experience while taking it step by step to the next level
- Passion for user experience and product development as well as a positive, proactive and constructive energy
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design of which at least 3 years of experience in B2B environments
- Curiosity in Hypothesis Driven Development and Design Thinking principles with prior work experience with these techniques
- Experienced researcher with problem solving and communication skills that demonstrate you know how to understand the users' needs and can translate those needs into modern and intuitive user experiences
- Ability to use common design tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German and/or French is a plus
- Top Employer Award - awarded several times by FOCUS Business & kununu since 2017
- Following our new acquisition by Malt, we are the leading European marketplace for Independent Consulting and Freelance with big ambitions for growth
- Employee Stock Options so you can own the business with us as we grow it
- An ambitious, cheerful and diverse team working in a professional and fun environment
- Proven business model with strong growth and the opportunity to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Ownership, freedom to make decisions, and lots of variety from day one
- Structured onboarding, regular feedback, customized training and room for individual career development
- Family-friendly as well as hybrid working models and an attractive salary
- Freedom for social engagement in one of our social initiatives
- Modern Equipment: free choice between Mac and Windows
IS THIS YOUR CHALLENGE?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV (in English) and relevant references. Please include your availability in your motivation letter.
Talent Acquisition COMATCH