We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
Spendesk is looking for a new Brand Designer to help the brand design team in its mission to improve the brand identity and maintain a high-quality standard in the execution. The overriding responsibility of this role is to support the graphic needs of the company, execute the design vision established by the brand design team, and participate in its enrichment.
This role reports directly to the Head of Brand Design. As a brand designer, you'll be part of a versatile team made up of 4 designers. You will be surrounded by experienced designers who will share their knowledge with you to help you develop your design skills.
You will join a caring team that carries great values such as positivity, audacity, ownership & trust.
You'll be embedded within the marketing team to help drive awareness, trust and demand for Spendesk but you’ll work closely to help sales, HR, product, talent acquisition teams and teams across the business.
- 1-3 years of brand design experience
- Kind & humble
- Curious & Passionate
- Creative - to improve our design assets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Good design skills
- Perpetual learner
- Benchmarking is your credo
- Hard skills
- Master basics tools (Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator / Figma)
- Know the basics of print design
- Oral and written communication in English (& French is a bonus)
- Extra (would be great!)
- Notion in photography
- Notion in video
- Notion in illustration
- Notion in retail design
- Experience in digital ads
Please submit your portfolio as part of the application process
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions