Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
About the role
Get onboard to the Payfit rocketship by joining our Brand Design Team with a defined focus on internal communications.
Your principal mission will be to actively contribute, create, and bring to life, visual assets shared internally. Your principal tasks will be:
- Design, improve and nurture all graphic assets dedicated to Payfiters. (slide decks, templates, one pagers, videos, illustrations, display boards, digital news, printed goodies, to list some)
- Actively participate in the creation of graphic identites for internal events. (Afterworks, Summit, etc.)
- Work closely with our Design Team to create cohesive, engaging experiences across everything we do.
- Build relationships internally and externally, and advocate for design thinking and processes.
This job has been tailored for you if:
- Ideally, you have a previous learning experience in brand, digital, and/or graphic design.
- A high level of Adobe CC, Figma, PPT & GS.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent in French and English, verbal and written skills.
- We would be even more impressed if you are :
- Comfortable with motion design and video editing.
1. Validation of the application
2. Interview with the Brand Design Team
3. Case study
4. Our famous Barbecue Test (no worries : it is not a test and you don’t have to bring chips)
What we offer
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our four countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, and Spain)
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!