Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €622 millionraised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
At Qonto, we aim to study and push the technique and craftsmanship to excellence. On the job, it means that we like to think deeply about the strategic aspects of design in order to create emotions and constantly build the most thoughtful experience for our clients.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing bank in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Brand Designer
, you will blend with Qonto’s strong design culture, in a very international environment. As part of our Design Studio, you will join Carla
, our Lead Brand Designers along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers, and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving problems as a team.
????As a Brand Designer at Qonto, you will
• Explore ideas to define and build a cohesive branding (visual design guidelines, brand book, design system) and maintain design consistency between product and brand.
• Give life to the brand: You will create value by conveying emotions through storytelling.
• Deliver stunning visuals: You will support our product launches and events by creating offline and digital visuals. You will collaborate with our Growth team by developing creative concepts for our platforms.
• Grow with the team: As part of our ambition for continuous improvement, you will engage with your peers on a daily basis, work closely with various functions (tech, product, growth), and be coached by your Manager (Carla) to grow your skills and talents on the field.
Want to read one of our Brand Designer talk about our challenges? Click?here
? What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 40+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
• Strong design skills: You have worked for highly creative brands and have developed strong illustration skills as well as experience designing for web, offline media, and motion.
• Sense of ownership: You successfully lead your projects and share your approach and expertise, to continuously improve the team’s work.
• Make an impact through emotions: In concordance with Qonto’s mission, you are thrilled to make a positive impact on customers and on the banking industry.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Attention to detail: You have developed an expert eye to ship the perfect experience.
• Languages: You are fluent in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy
- A competitive salary package
- 28 days of paid leave
- Meal vouchers
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!