BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
We are looking for a Brand Designer to join the Creative Studio, part of the Brand Team. The Creative Studio is in charge of building the BlaBlaCar brand to drive customer acquisition and advocacy. Your tasks will include internal creative design and marketing campaigns (online & offline) for all BlaBlaCar markets, across all channels, from concept to execution.
You will report directly to the Global Creative Lead and collaborate with other Brand Designers, Copywriters & Campaign Managers.
- Support the Creative Studio in projects, collaborating with various cross functional stakeholders (Marketing, Product, People). Projects may include but are not limited to custom print and digital assets, social media, consumer touchpoints and internal communications
- Create and execute industry-leading visual designs and innovative creative approaches that accurately reflect brand positioning and marketing briefs across various markets and channels
- Present and communicate ideas, concepts, and constructive criticism properly and purposefully
- Maintain a keen understanding of visual, social and cultural design trends and keep up to date with Marketing/Design industry developments
- Maintain and elevate brand standards: Closely follow established design directions and brand guidelines but also be an advocate for brand systems within the company
- You have 3–4 years related experience in Print and Digital Design, including internships/apprenticeships and at least a first post-studies experience
- You have a Degree in Graphic, Digital or Web Design
- You have strong skills in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) & motion design (After Effects, Figma)
- You are known for your creativity and “think outside the box” attitude
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- You have a passion for, and working knowledge of current/future trends in both Social media and Digital consumer environments
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Nice to have: Agency experience on integrated campaigns (in particular ATL, online & CRM)
- Nice to have: Fluency in French
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: 45 nationalities across 6 countries: Brazil, France, Poland, Russia, Spain, and Ukraine.
- ⚖️ A flexible workplace: with our hybrid remote setup and family-friendly policies, we are masters of our own schedules and work-life balance, no questions asked.
- 💡 A culture of sharing: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make dev’ dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our weekly breakfasts and afterworks, or show off your talent at our annual BlaBlaShow.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
- We offer benefits that have a positive impact on you and our society, just like our product!
We are flexible - We adapt to your needs:
- 🏠Full remote possible within your country of employment
- 💵Home office financial support for equipment
- 🚗Relocation package & visa support
We are impactful - We shape our future together:
- 📈Equity for all program
- 🌳Company events like the impact day & coding nights
- 💻Learning possibilities through trainings, mentoring, internal development programs, and events.
- 🚌Free carpooling and bus rides
We care - We care about you and your needs:
- 👶1 month additional parental leave 100% paid
- Of course we also cover the basics like transportation, healthcare, meal plan, etc.
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like*
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with our future manager Youri Zaragoza, Global Creative Lead, and Justine Lees, Global Campaign manager to better understand your experience in design
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills, followed by a 45-min video-call with Youri to discuss your exercise
- a 30-min video call with Esther Teixeira, Head of Brand for a final validation
*To apply, please present a portfolio showcasing applicable projects
Our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.