Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role
Aircall is looking for a Brand Designer to join our Global Brand team. You’ll work in the Studio team, an integrated in house creative agency with amazingly talented Designers & Developers. You’ll work closely with all the different teams in the company, on various type of projects, such as:
- Visual identity: sub-brands, key visuals, illustrations, etc.
- Creation of various assets: campaign visuals, animations, etc.
Your mission at Aircall
- Bring your voice and talent to a caring, highly skilled team
- Be a part of the growth of our Brand, contribute to expand the visual identity and its foundations at the Brand level.
- Own and manage your design projects
- Work on all types of deliverables, from web pages to illustrations, ebook, social media visuals, etc.
- Ensure efficient workflows by closely collaborating with the other Designers, Developers and Aircall's teams.
A little more about you
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic or brand designer in an agency or tech company. You have a deep knowledge of design tools (Figma and Adobe Suite)
- You are creative, curious and driven by excellence and have an excellent attention to detail. You are able to bring your design vision to life across multiple touch points
- You have a strong portfolio of relevant brands or advertising work, across multiple channels
- You keep up-to-date with the industry trends and standardsYou enjoy working within a small team of designers, and are eager to bring your own, personal touch.
- You’re looking for a warm environment where we care for each other. You have good communication and presentation skills and are fluent in english
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
?♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.