Alto is America’s leading digital pharmacy, transforming a $500 billion industry. Founded in 2015, Alto’s better pharmacy model is centered on the critical role of pharmacists as the final link in a person’s health journey. Alto combines expert pharmacist care with purpose-built technology to deliver a more convenient and affordable experience for those who need medication. To date, Alto has fulfilled more than three million prescriptions, expanded to twelve markets, and built a mobile app experience that makes it easier than ever to manage medications and chat with a pharmacist. As Alto continues its rapid growth, it remains customer obsessed, with an industry-leading NPS score of 86.
About the Role
As Brand & Product Marketing lead, you will have the opportunity to take one of the most beloved brands in health and wellness to the next level. You will be Alto’s point person on all brand and product marketing initiatives. You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, leading customer journey initiatives like customer communications and marketing new services and features, as well as brand initiatives like social media, coordinating with our PR agency, and developing other key customer touch points.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Build our brand:
- Lead all social media planning and community management.
- Be the primary internal partner to our PR agency.
- Develop key customer touch points across everything from Alto.com to packaging.
- Bring the brand to life and ensure consistency for partner teams like recruiting and others.
- Enhance the experience of your peers by partnering with the CMO on internal communications and branding initiatives.
- Enhance the customer experience:
- Optimize customer communications in partnership with internal stakeholders and a copywriter.
- Develop branding and positioning for new features and services.
- Lead the marketing of our apps and other services.
- Serve as a strategic partner to teams developing new customer experiences.
A Bit About You:
- 10+ years marketing experience across disciplines, including work on well-known and beloved brands.
- Experience with product marketing; customer research, writing strategy documents, building campaigns to communicate new offerings, and other related activities.
- Experience with social media or public relations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with partners on other teams.
- Strong strategic skills; you can define an opportunity and focus your work on capturing your goal.
- Strong creative skills; you can articulate what’s needed from creative assets, give constructive feedback, and be a strong partner to a creative team.
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Salary Range: $105,000 - $145,000. *Please note this range is specific to employees working in Colorado. Salary ranges for remote candidates working outside of Colorado can be subject to regionalized compensation based on their respective work location.
Commission Eligible: No.
Equity Eligible: Yes.
Travel: Required up to 10% of the time.
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.