What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As an Executive Assistant you’ll be supporting the Polygon Product Marketing team. This is an ideal position for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team. This role will require strong calendaring and prioritization skills, uncompromising attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously.
- Support the Product Marketing team
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, expense reporting)
- Schedule and attend meetings when necessary to take notes and track action items when needed
- Draft clear, concise meeting notes, action items, status updates, and more
- Organize and format Notion pages, tables, and more.
- Manage Google spreadsheets for various needs
- Format Google docs to be more easily readable
- Highly reliable in a work from home culture.
- Schedule flight, travel, and accommodations
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 3-5 years of assistant experience.
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build excellent, productive relationships.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities and projects with strong follow through.
- Experience with Notion and gSuite
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon