Rokt is seeking a VP, Product Marketing & Sales Enablement to own the go-to-market for Rokt’s suite of products for ecommerce site owners and performance marketers. This role will directly manage a team of product and sales marketing managers as well asbe the liaison between the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams in order to deliver on the go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Deputy Chief Commercial Office, this role will communicate the unique value proposition of the Rokt products and design/implement enablement tools and programs that support sales in growing the Book of Business.
- Ultimately, your job is to build and run a high-performing product marketing team, focusing largely on three key areas: (1) defining a narrative around our core products, (2) enabling our go-to-market teams to add value, and (3) expanding into new offerings or new verticals. Simply put, you and your team will help us understand our customers and tell our story to them, reaching them in an authentic and compelling way.
- You’ll develop product marketing strategies with real measurable, quantifiable impact on Rokt’s business
- You will mentor, lead, and build a team of high performing PMMs
- You will own the messaging and positioning for our core products, understand our buyer personas and develope a narrative that resonates
- You will partner closely with the product team, helping to shape the roadmap through customer, industry, and competitive insight. Develop product positioning and lead the execution of large cross-functional launches that will accelerate our growth, drive user delight and strengthen our brand. Ultimately you will represent the voice of our customer/buyer personas
- You will be a product expert and evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends, and how we should position ourselves
- You will define go-to-market strategies, working closely with senior leadership across the company
- You will lead competitive analysis and pricing and packaging initiatives
- You will empower and enable our sales teams to tell our story with conviction and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- You will develop impactful messaging and collateral about our customers and campaign results in case studies, testimonials, presentations, and thought leadership that promote Rokt to customers.
- You will be the “Training Guru” and devise sales enablement programs for the global sales teams that ensure they are adequately trained and comfortable bringing the Rokt products to customers.
- You will foster strong relationships with customers and customers to develop key use cases and customer success stories and testimonials.
- Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars as well as anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office – clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers – to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events,‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC office is dog-friendly!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, Tokyo.
- Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid workplace. We currently work 3 days a week in office, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds (please note: this is subject to change based on the needs of the business and some support roles still require a full-time presence). One week per quarter, you also have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles- irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.