MaintainX is the world leading mobile-first workflow management platform for industrial and frontline workers. We are a modern IoT enabled cloud based tool for maintenance, safety, and operations on equipment and facilities. MaintainX powers operational excellence for 4,000+ businesses including Univar, Quikrete, ABInBev, Duracell, Marriott and McDonald’s.
We've raised $54 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Bessemer Ventures, August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures as well as the founders of UiPath and Thumbtack.
MaintainX helps businesses track their reactive and preventive maintenance and control their daily operations, such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists—all with a digital audit trail.
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional Mobile and Web Marketing Pieces. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers, and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
Responsibilities: You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users and leads successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products:
- Marketing pieces creation such as Ads, Banners, Emails, Social Media Assets, Covers, Landing Pages, etc.
- Brainstorming of visual concepts and rapid wireframes or storyboards creation to validate ideas.
- Layout and Content Structure proposals, based on standard best practices and known design patterns and heuristic.
- Design System collaboration: ability to follow, adapt and improve design guidelines consistently across MX ecosystem.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- We look for a designer who lives in Argentina, or failing that, in the EST time zone
- Good English level for both speaking and talking.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Suite, MKT Campaigns Softwares (Hubspot, Mailchimp)
- Desired: Motion Design knowledge (After Effects, Premiere or similar)
- It's a plus: Illustration skills
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use internal pieces.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Well organized, responsible, dedicated and communicative.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll be able to provide direct input into how we should improve our product and the development of MaintainX.
- You’ll get to work with amazing, friendly, smart colleagues all incredibly passionate about solving real world problems.
- You’ll collaborate on a Product Design team on a product that’s used by +150k users today, and millions tomorrow.
- You’ll have autonomy and responsibility for your work direction; we also offer a flexible working environment.
- We all have a thirst for knowledge and have regular Design Critique sessions to help us expand our knowledge base.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
MaintainX is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.