Do you want to join the newly open Bulgarian research & development center of Boston's hottest startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech businesses and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We're changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013 by Snejina Zacharia (CEO), Todor Kiryazov (CPO) and Giorgos Zacharia, Co-founder and Board Member, Insurify has raised $128 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
We are searching for a Visual designer who has a high level of creativity and is able to communicate their ideas, has an eye on high quality design and is detail oriented. You will contribute to developing a smarter way for people to compare insurance quotes and saving money using Insurify. Our culture is open, caring, collaborative and fast-paced.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Create visually compelling concept and develop creative assets across channels including landing pages, email campaigns, social media, ad banners, TV and occasionally print marketing material
- Maintain visual and brand consistency and a relevant aesthetic of our marketing and website channels
- Contribute to a Insurify Visual Language Design System by building icons, image and illustrations component library and delivering digital assets to development teams
- Organizes all visual assets library that will use for across functional team from marketing, communication and product
What You Need To Succeed
- 2+ years of experience designing at a tech company (preferred consumer facing and start up), marketing agency, or related experience
- Proactive, self-motivated, team player with little to no ego. You have a can-do attitude. You get things done and you able to reaching out to key team members as needed to keep projects moving
- Good understanding best practice of typography, design principles, trends and best practices across digital and print
- Open to learn new tools and drive new process workflows
- Self-motivated and eager to keep learning and growing
- Fluent in English speaking and writing Level B2 and Up
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Design tools: Adobe illustrations and photoshop is must, Figma require and Canva is Plus
- Location: You can remote or come to our beautiful Sofia office, but you must live in Bulgaria
- Employee stock options
- 25 days annual leave
- Enhanced private medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Yearly wellbeing budget or Multisport card
- Personal budget for learning and books
- Employee Assistance Program and other wellbeing perks
- Office kitchen and fun area with snacks and beverages
- Regular social events
- Friendly office culture
- Hybrid office/ Remote work
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.